Saturday, October 5, 2013

I taught my first makeup class!

On August 11th, 2013 in NYC I taught my first makeup class! It was the most humbling experience I've ever had in my life and the day was so perfect! I had a group of 25 students who we so kind and respectful. I served breakfast, lunch and cake and the class. Each students also received a #teamtheresafrancine t-shirt as well as a goodie bag for attending the class. The class sold out in a week which was amazing! I had many great family and friends who helped me out on my special day such as My best friend/sister Maureen, My best friend Catherine Shim, My nephew Jonathan Gardiner, My makeup assistant Nay Denise, My fellow industry friend and Amazing MUA Bp Carmouche', and Makeup Artist Ria! You guys were all so wonderful, words cannot express how thankful I am to have had u guys there to help me! I also had 3 amazing models Jackie Alise (who stepped in for me last minute and did such a great job), Crystal Boyer, and Janique!  I taught my famous "wet makeup" look, highlighting and contouring, brows, airbrush foundation, rainbow ombre' lip look!

I also wanted to say a special thank you to the sponsors of the class, Ellements Magazine, Amor En Cosmetics, Shadow Shields, IMYB! I appreciate you guys help making this event such a success!


more images from the class







No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter