Monday, July 11, 2011

Dior New York Presbyterian Fashion Show 2011

Hey  guys! I know I've been gone for way too long, but im back and just wanted to update u guys on my latest freelance gigs! This time around i was asked to join  Celebrity Makeup Artist Ricky Wilson's makeup team for this year's Dior New York Presbyterian Fashion Show! And to top it all off i reunited with one of my favorite models ms. Sessilee lopez (who's face i beat for the show)! In total i did two models and enjoyed every second of it!

Til next time,
TF <3
 






 





3 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! Found it through Hadriel Gonzalez who I'm friends with on FB, he posted your site

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so great! That's definitely something I want to look into doing. :) makeup artists sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic recommendation. Several individuals are having the kind of nature who loves to experiment with makeup. They felt it one of their best opportunity of purchasing finest quality Makeup artist Sydney services which enables you look more attractive than ever before. Countless firms are coming near to our reach who are capable in providing optimum quality benefits to their customers.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter