Monday, April 11, 2011

Mary Mary part 2

Man when i say god is so good, he really is! So I was home on skype talking to my good friend when i was contacted again to do Mary Mary's makeup this time for 2 days of promo work for the ladies in NYC. The days were fun and definetly early lol, but i really enjoyed doing there faces and was extremely humbled when they chose me again:) Below are some video stills from the 2 days i did there makeup on Fox's Good Day New York and Bet's 106 and Park! Make sure you guys go pick up a copy of there latest album "Something Big". The album is amazing! My favorite songs are "Blind", "It is Well", and "Never wave my Flag" 

Til next time folks,


TF <3



my 3am tired face...on my way to beat the lovely ladies of mary mary's faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter